DRIVING PLEASURE AT ITS FINEST
The 296 GTB, an evolution of Ferrari’s mid-rear-engined two-seater sports berlinetta concept, represents a revolution for the Maranello-based company as it introduces the new 120° V6 engine coupled with a plug-in (PHEV) electric motor capable of delivering up to 830 cv. The car thus redefines the idea of driving fun to provide pure excitement not only when pursuing maximum performance but also during everyday driving
- TypeV6 - 120° TurboTotal displacement2992ccMax Power (Hybrid)830cvMax Power* (ICE)663 CVMax Torque*610NmMax Engine Speed8500 RPMCompression Ratio9.4:1Battery Capacity7.45kWh
- Type8-speed F1 DCT
- Max Speed> 330 km/h0-100 km/h2.9 s0-200 km/h7.6s200-0 km/h107 mFiorno lap time1' 21"
- Length 4565 mmWidth1958 mmHeight1187 mmWheelbase 2600 mmFront Track1665 mmRear Track1632 mmDry Weight***1470 kgDry Weight/Power Ratio1.77 kg/cv
- Front245/35 ZR 20 J9.0Rear305/35 ZR 20 J11.0
"This is a big step forward: electricity used to add depth and dimension to the supercar experience, to be there when it’s beneficial, but to step back and work in the shadows when it’s not"
- The 7-Year Genuine Maintenance programme provides your Ferrari with regular scheduled maintenance, genuine spare parts and meticulous checks by our professional technicians.
- Every new Ferrari car comes with a 3-year warranty, which allows you to enjoy your driving experience without worrying about the unexpected.
- Ferrari Road side Assistance provides prompt relief for unforeseen roadside disablement. We can arrange a flatbed to the nearest authorized Ferrari dealer or advise if it is safe to drive your vehicle.