Join us for the Ferrari Challenge race at Lguna Seca on May 12th-14th for the most exciting Ferrari racing weekend inclusive of the Ferrari Rally, Ferrari VIP Hospitality, lapping sessions, Scuderia Corsa #BehindtheScenes access and much more!
There will be a rally both days, Saturday May 13 & Sunday May 14th, gathering at Ferrari Silicon Valley in the morning to start the exhilarating journey to Laguna Seca by driving California scenic roads to the track. A Special welcome by Scuderia Corsa will await you!
FERRARI VIP HOSPITALITY
A key hilight of the weekend is always the ability to socialize and meet fellow Ferrarista and like-minded racing enthusiasts at the Ferrari hospitality suite and enjoy inside access to the weekend activities:
- Access to the racetrack and dedicated Ferrari parking
- Exclusive VIP hospitality with premium lunch, drinks and snacks
- Lounge area and kids zone
488 CHALLENGE DEBUT
Don’t miss the only race in California for the North American debut of the Ferrari 488 Challenge!
BEHIND THE SCENES WITH SCUDERIA CORSA
Feel part of our own Championship-winning team and experience behind the scenes access. Meet our drivers and experience racing #FullAccess.
DRIVE YOUR FERRARI ON TRACK!
Be part of the action and drive on the world famed corkscrew! Don’t miss one of the best opportunities to get to drive your own Ferrari on one of the world’s most iconic and exciting racetracks!
Track Sessions are Optional. Mandatory Requirements for lapping sessions include:
- Helmets are mandatory for all Track Sessions
- Only Ferraris will be admitted on the race track. No exceptions.
- Technical Inspections is mandatory for track sessions prior to the event.
- Attend mandatory briefing at the track
- Track sessions are not open to drivers/passengers under 18 years old
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Early Bid Pricing: Single Day Pass: $250 / Weekend Pass: $450
Standard Pricing: Single Day: $400 / Weekend Pass: $600
Early bid pricing valid until end of business day, May 1st, 2017.